Facebook Rant on Money

Pauly Hart
March 12, 2014



Knowing of course, that we are in the second greatest recession since the "Great Depression", and that we are just starting to go into the SIXTH year of it, you shouldn't believe the CRAP that your Television is programming you to think. There is going to be an even worse nose-dive once the government realizes that Keynesian economics is a proven failure. As Henry Ford said, speaking for those who control the wealth of the United States: “It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and money system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”

Yes, the wealth is indeed controlled by a select few. Those who can dictate to us when things will be cheaper, when we can get a loan... etc... Don't think for one instant that this recession is an "accident" or a "crisis" for the wealthy of the world. They only stand to gain more and grow richer from you and I's poverty. There is not one thing that they would do to help us, in reality. They control the brain washing that you watch on your Television "Programming" that tells you that we are out of the recession.

Don't be an idiot! If you are over 25 you should remember how easy it was in 2006 to get a job, a loan, a car, a house? Now we have this mess? Come on. Don't be retarded. Just because you have more distractions from your new Iphone applications does not mean that you have a brighter future. I don't care what you THINK about this debacle... this terrible tragedy that is happening to OUR country, I don't care if you THINK that I'm nuts or if I get zero "Thumbs up" on this post (Whatever that means anyway). Unfriend me. Laugh at me. Mock me. Scorn me. I will stay fed and stay warm and stay dry in the coming poverty because my trust is in the Lord who made me and in HIM do I trust.

So yeah, I choose NOT to buy gadgets and gizmos and doohickeys to help me escape the coming fiasco. I don't have a working Television, I don't have a smart phone, heck... I don't even have a mobile phone. It's not that I abhor technology... (You are reading this on Fbook aren't you?) It's that I don't rely on it to blind me. And you are blind if you believe that we as a people, in the society of the United States of America, are better off today financially, than we were in 2006. And there is not recovery from a flood of money.

“The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is, perhaps, the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banks can in fact inflate, mint and un-mint the modern ledger-entry currency.” Major L L B Angus.

“Money is a new form of slavery, and distinguishable from the old simply by the fact that it is impersonal – that there is no human relation between master and slave.” Leo Tolstoy

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” Mayer Amschel Rothschild

“Money plays the largest part in determining the course of history.” Karl Marx