mlangphotography.com

Here's a little sumtin sumtin from my homie Mike Lang. He's done some work for me so I figured I would throw a little publicity his way. He's awesome. Find him at http://mlangphotography.com/


My name is Mike Lang. I’m a storyteller with a yearning desire to leave the world a little better than I found it. I live and work at YMCA Camp Tecumseh in Brookston, IN, documenting the tremendous work that happens at camp through photography, writing, and design. I’m lucky to have a loving, inspiring wife who simultaneously keeps my head screwed on straight and forces me outside of my comfort zone.

Amazing work happens behind the lens and the best of it resides at the intersection of art and action, capturing the relationships between people and the world in ways that inspire us to love a little stronger, marvel a little longer, and laugh a little harder. With every session I strive to capture those magic moments that transcend everyday snapshots and tell the kinds of stories that work their way deep into our bones.

If you’re interested in booking a session, or just want to hang out and talk craft beer, media theory, or the latest Drudkh album, get in touch.



Here are some of the shots he has taken for me.

Shots for By the Gates of the Garden of Eden








Undisclosed shoot




at Camp Tecumseh #givingtuesday


at Camp Tecumseh as a pirate